This 4.3 cu. ft. capacity single wall oven will fit your kitchen without remodeling, thanks to the FIT system. Delay Start helps you get dinner to the table on time. Plus, keep food warm in the oven with the Keep Warm setting. This self-cleaning oven even has technology to clean messes without a trip to the store for special cleaners.
- FIT System Limited Guarantee Whirlpool® wall ovens come with the parts to fit, right out of the box, guaranteed. If your new wall oven doesn't fit, Whirlpool brand will pay up to $300 toward cabinet modification.
- Keep Warm Setting Keep dishes from getting cold with this setting that delivers low heat to the oven.
- Adjustable self-cleaning technology Clean without harsh chemicals or special cleaners by running this high-temperature setting that automatically cleans the oven according to a preprogrammed cycle.
- Electronic Touch Controls Navigate through cooking modes and options with controls that are as easy to use as they are to clean.
- 4.3 cu. ft. capacity Easily cook large meals with 4.3 cu. ft. capacity.
- Hidden bake element Get easier oven cleaning with a hidden bake element.
- Control Lock mode Disable the control panel to avoid unintended use.
- Delay Start Program the oven to start baking at a future time so you can move onto other things, and still get dinner to the table on time.
- Closed door broiling Maintain the optimal cooking temperature for food while still keeping the kitchen comfortable with closed door broiling.
- #1 selling appliance brand in the U.S.A. (Based on 12-month average of unit sales. Refrigeration, Cooking, Dishwashers and Laundry appliances. TraQline 2018.)
- An American company for over 100 years Whirlpool Corporation started in 1911 as a small company in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Today we are a global home appliance business selling products around the world. We are proud of our American heritage and ingenuity that have driven innovation for over 100 years.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.