This 20 cubic foot refrigerator has a counter-depth design that gives it a built-in look. But the beauty of this French door refrigerator goes beyond the exterior. The ExtendFresh Temperature Management System and Produce Preserver help keep food fresh. LED lighting throughout the refrigerator makes food easy to find on every level.
- Professionally-Inspired Design - A bold blend of professionally-inspired styling and sleek touches for the home. This refrigerator features Satin Textured Handles with iconic KitchenAid Brand Medallions and a beautiful chrome frame.
- FreshChill Temperature-Controlled Full-Width Pantry - Provides a manual temperature setting that lets you maintain the freshness of ingredients as varied as a whole salmon or large eggplants.It gives you total control over of the amount of cool air that enters the drawer.
- Automatic Ice Maker - ensures a constant supply of ice on hand at all times for entertaining and everyday use.
- Max Cool - When selected, automatically adjusts the temperature in the refrigerator and freezer to the lowest setting as needed. This helps keep the refrigerator at the ideal temperature even when you have the doors open for an extended period in order to load all your freshly purchased produce.
- LED Lighting - Uses less energy than incandescent bulbs. Multiple lights are purposefully placed throughout the refrigerator and freezer, making it easy to find items at a glance.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified - products conserve energy by exceeding minimum federal energy efficiency.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.