Open up new culinary possibilities. KitchenAid introduces the first single wall oven that comes with interchangeable attachments in the tradition of the iconic KitchenAid® Stand Mixer to enable grilling, stone cooking and steaming. As cooks expect today from a premium wall oven, it also supports a full complement of smart capabilities as well as baking, broiling and Even-Heat True Convection.
- FIT System - Allows for customization of wall oven installation to match the height of existing cabinets through flexible design elements.
- 5.0 Cu. Ft. Oven Capacity - Provides an extra-large cooking capacity in both ovens that's perfect for large turkeys and roasts. It can even fit multiple dishes at once.
- Broil Element - Combines the high power and even coverage needed to give you results similar to outdoor grilling.
- Even-Heat Preheat - Helps prevent cold spots for even baking by ensuring that the oven cavity - including walls and racks - is heated to the correct temperature right from the start, so all the madeleines in every batch turn out just as you desire.
- Temperature Probe - Accurately measures the internal temperature of meats or casseroles and communicates with the oven, so you can control whether your roast beef tenderloin comes out rare, medium rare, or medium without ever having to open the oven door.
- Self Cleaning Cycle - Uses high temperature to power through soils in the oven cavity, requiring only a quick wipe-down at the end of the cycle so you can get right back to cooking.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.