- Quick Cool & Quick Warm: Quickly cool a room on hot days.
- Multi-Speed Fan: Features three different fan speeds, for more cooling flexibility.
- Sleep Mode: Maximum comfort throughout the evening hours with the added benefit of energy savings. With Sleep Mode, the temperature gradually increases a few degrees over the evening.
- Programmable 24-Hour On/Off Timer: Customize times to fit your schedule for immediate comfort when you get home. The built in timer allows you to preset the unit to turn on and off in half hour increments.
- Effortless Remote Temperature Control: A thermostat located on your air conditioner's remote control precisely maintains preset room temperature, so you will remain comfortable at all times.
- Remote Control: Allows you to precisely control the temperature and fan speed from across the room.
- Effortless Clean Filter: Our antibacterial filter reduces bacteria, room odors and other airborne particles for a healthier, more comfortable environment.
- Effortless Restart: Automatically resumes operating at its previous settings when power is restored to your unit.
- Clean Filter Alert: Alert notifies you when your filter needs to be cleaned so you don't have to keep track of it yourself.
- Ready-Select® Controls: Easily select options with the touch of a button.
- Electronic Controls: Allow you to set the comfort level to your preference, while a convenient temperature readout displays the set temperature.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.