Drawing inspiration from mid-century styling and simplicity, Danby's patented contemporary refrigerators reimagine retro for the modern consumer. The contemporary classic features Danby's exclusive retro-inspired curved door design, red metallic door and chassis finish, rubber-grip ergonomic chrome handle, stylized chrome worktop, and a signature all-black interior. Boasting 11 cubic feet (311 L) of storage and cooling space, this all-fridge model is ideal for condos, apartments, or townhouses. Cut down on clutter with three chrome-trimmed tempered glass shelves, five integrated door shelves, and tall bottle storage for maximum storage versatility. Reduce your electricity bill and save on energy with this ENERGY STAR rated model. Easily find your eggs, vegetables, or fruit with the bright interior lighting system. Store your groceries in the glass-covered vegetable crisper, and the mechanical thermostat is conveniently located for easy temperature control. Maintenance and cleaning are as simple as can be with the automatic defrost system. Lastly, this stylish appliance features a clever, reversible hinge that allows you to set it for right or left-handed opening.
- 11.0 cu. ft. (311 L) capacity all refrigerator
- ENERGY STAR complaint, energy-efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Scarlett metallic red finish with chrome trim
- All black interior
- 3 full-width glass shelves with chrome trim for maximum storage versatility
- 5 integrated door shelves including tall bottle storage
- See-through crisper and cover
- Set and forget thermostat
- Scratch-resistant worktop
- Bright white LED Interior light
- Reversible door hinge
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
11 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.